Am i on an lucky streak?
Am I on an lucky streak? I think so. I kept seeing my mummy's friend's son, ever since school started last week. Just now saw him while doing my project. We talk alittle more than last term. Haha. I enjoyed talking to him though is always a very short conversation. After so many failures, I really dare not pluck up the courage any more. I dont even know if I'm feeling something for him.
Heard from granny that grandpa has lots of brusies on his arm which incurred during his daily routine of checkups. Also heard that tmlo the nurse is drawing blood agian for lab test again. Poor thing.
Heard from granny that grandpa has lots of brusies on his arm which incurred during his daily routine of checkups. Also heard that tmlo the nurse is drawing blood agian for lab test again. Poor thing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home